Would you like to be matchmade with a potential employee, apprentice or investee company from Tongston’s pool of entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs?
Then the Tongston Entrepreneurial Showcase is for you!
The Tongston Entrepreneurial Showcase is a boardroom-style invitation-only session providing a unique platform to present your intrapreneurial / entrepreneurial ideas to a global multi-industry audience of public, private and non-profit institutions and professionals, with the aim of advancing your ideas, and having discussions with potential Investors, Clients, Government Officials and other key stakeholders.
Expressions of interest will be reviewed on merit based on set criteria. The final selected entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs for the showcase will be announced and profiled across our social media platforms.
Length of the showcase: 120 seconds
Format of the showcase:
- Delivery of a 1 slide PowerPoint presentation using the Tongston Entrepreneurial Pitch Deck format enclosed to email@example.com. This will be distributed to all attendees of the session.
- Your idea should be presented in a simple manner in no later than the prescribed time.
- Presentations must be made in English.
Marketing materials: We encourage you to share marketing materials with TEES events management team for effective distribution amongst delegates and exhibitors. In addition, we encourage you to share marketing materials on the day whether in hard copy print or electronic versions. We recommend that your LinkedIn profile, institution’s website / social media platforms are fully up to date.
Criteria: All ideas must meet the following criteria:
- Demonstration of value, influence and profitability
- Have a SMART “Ask” i.e. Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realisable, Time bound. The Ask could be funding, mentoring, vendor relationship, partnership, customer base, management team etc. An example of a S.M.A.R.T Entrepreneurial Ask is “NGN1 /US$10k Million Naira by December 2023 to fund expansion of my tiger nut business in Kigali, Rwanda from producing 500 bottles of Tiger nut juice to 3000 bottles daily through investment in Tiger nut crushing and bottling machine”. An example of a S.M.A.R.T Intrapreneurial Ask is “A Vice President level role at a Food and Beverage manufacturing Fast Consumer Moving Goods company in Peru. Available to start from November 2022”